Sunday, March 21, 2021

Tell Your Wife!

Hey..

I come back so soon 😅

It's how it's gonna be. When I want to say something, I will reach you. I can't do that in FB etc this way as people will label me as needy or things like that. My contact will be so fed up with me. What a nuisance.

I just want to say:

"Husbands, tell the things that you really want to your wives!! Stop holding back!!"

Man, the things I mean are those you want your wife do or try.

When you want a beautiful and stylish wife, say it.

When you want to eat delicious homemade food, say it.

Or when you want some other ways on your bed, say it.

I believe your wife can not do telepathy.

So use your words to make she KNOWS. Well, things need to fight for. And we women don't wanna fight for nothing. Say it so we know that we fight for something you need. Something that makes you happier.

And don't forget we need our husbands' support too. Don't let us fight alone.

My husband wanted me to look pretty.

My husband loved it when I cooked.

My husband asked me to bed more oftenly on the last days before he collapsed of his illness.

I knew things my husband needed TOO LATE.

Don't let it happen to you.


No comments: