Sunday, March 21, 2021

Moving Back

Hi, it's me.

Long time no see, eh?

Been so lonely nowadays, wish to show my feeling and talk about it but in the same time I don't feel comfortable when everyone being too attentive for me. I just need someone special, it's might be no one right now. 

For these whole time I use FB, IG or WA feed or story. But I can't utterly touch the very core of my feeling as it's too sensitive. Like I wanna have a drama. I don't need drama. I don't need regular friends to talk about things that bother me the most.

Why didn't I use diary --the book??

Well, I think it's gonna make me even lonelier as much I keep shut.

Why here?

Because on FB etc I wait for comments. While here it might be no comments till forever. As might be someone will see this and she would be a right friend to share. As if I talk to the universe. I want to be free by writing down in here.

I think God is so loving me. He has been giving all I want in my whispers. Approving all my scenarios. It's just I'm the one who oftenly spells so many careless whispers. When I was a cheerful and bright teenager, I found a darkside called loneliness. I was eager to have taste of it. Imagining the beauty of being lonely. Since then I have face ups and downs with it. I messed with loneliness the I have to deal with it.

Welcome to my solitude standing on 2021.

I'll write later.

You can call me Sitta. It's my real name.

No comments: