Monday, March 22, 2021

Have You Ever Experienced A Girl Crush?!

Have you ever?

Have I ever? 

According to Oxford Languages, girl crush is an intense and typically non-sexual liking or admiration felt by one woman or girl for another.

I don't know whether it strikes every girl/woman or just some lucky girls. Why lucky? I think it's because when we experience a girl crush, it means we are so grateful to be born as a female. No regret of being a member of this marvelous creature pack.

Let me see on how many times I've got girl crushes. Hmm. I think it's so many. But the very strong ones were about three times. I don't have to tell you the whole stories but what I can tell you now that it's not because of merely a physical beauty. Yes, beauty is a strong attraction; but sometimes I got a crush only by the voice, the gentleness, the way a person smiles, the togetherness, etc. And since I agree with Oxford's definition, I don't think it's for any sexual purpose. When I get one, I just want to be around or hanging together. A bit clingy is just fine. How about cuddling? Well, it could be risky. But that's fine --only if your crush is also not into girls sexually. 

But I also found that when either you or your crush got a big problem that she could not handle alone, or something burdened or hurt her a lot; your relationship could be misled to something else as at that moment we needed someone badly to rely on.

I write this because lately I have been reading online comics. I accidentally found and read ones of the genre of girl's love that is quite different from girl crush as it involves sexual things. So surprised that the genre has so many readers. 

Well, in our way of life as muslims, girl's love is not allowed. So it's kinda confusing as the readers are mainly very young.

I actually don't know where is this writing up to; I just want to say: yes, I have ever experienced girl crush and now I want to ask you what's your opinion about it. Do you think the same like I do? And what about girl's love? How is it using your belief to react such relationship like that? 

No comments: