Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Ode To My Family

Ode to My Family Page









Sometimes, we don't realize that our parents are the two of the best gifts for us. Okay, choose the poem title :







MY MOTHER'S TEARDROPS




I'd never seen my mother crying


.......except when her mom died and when I was so silly


I'd never seen my mother complaining


.......except when something went to beyond the humanity


I'd never been spoiled by her


.......except when the illness ruined me down


I'd never done something hurted her


.......except what she'd forgiven






MY FATHER'S POETRY BOOK




He'd never told me about the burdens


He'd never showed me his sweats


He'd never harrased me with his hopes


He'd never asked me to work


( I'd never known them until I found his poetry book )


.......it told them to me


.......it showed them to me


.......it harrased me


.......it asked me to


He'd never said anything about me


.......except in his prayer




Sniff, I told you before. IT'LL BE MOVING ME !.


Mother, Father, I'll always love you both.

No comments: