Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My Old Poetries

THE POETRY MINIMIZES ALL GOODS, SO THEY COULD ENTER YOUR HEART. EVENTHOUGH IT CAN'T REPLACE THEM, JUST DOES A LITTLE BIT DUPLICATION.


ONLY TWO RULES IN POETRY, THERE MUST BE THE HONESTY AND THE TRUTH....


Contents:





GHOST


I created a ghost


A spooky one


And it did it's job well


Haunting me !




* our fallacies and faults are the ghosts for ourselves *




FATAL OBSESSION


It blows the loves away


And the understanding of truth


- May be the faith too -


It makes anyone crazy


Fatal obsession kills him softly




* too much of something is not a good thing *




DON'T BE SO SAD


The leaves always down


Everywhere, everyway, everyhow


Don't blame the blowing winds


Don't claim the sawing machines


The leaves will always down


The worms will not frown


There'll be an ending


No evergreen




* just learning how to take and give *




SOLITAIRE'S POEM


I'm in the sunset


Over a distant shore


Watching the sun goes down


And the sand which is so bright


Wondering of what's what goes on


And of something which had left me behind


I'm in the velvet grey


Though no fog hangs the air


The way has disappeared


A prayer holds me in breathing




* awaring that there's no other places to be in but God's *




FOR ME


A bedroom is a heart


A window is a sight




FIRST TIME LEAVING HOME


Today...today


When I can feel nothing


And be wondered of what's what inside me


That I will be on my way


Today...today


When something begins talking


And the life stands seriously


That the steps are mine completely




* ...when reaching my 20 *




NO NEED MUCH WORDS


There's no need much words


On showing


...the dream in every wink of eyes


...the fragrant winter


...the gentle flattery


...the hopes


...or the how big a love is


'Cause the things in our heart will be showed in our sight




IN A WINTER NIGHT


I sit on my seat in a winter night


...am so lonesome


...am tired


I wish I could be cold and quite


...like the snow


...the dump


I need the time and room


...to think and cry


...to keep me hanging




LIVING LONELY


The evacuation is my home


They say here is cold and frozen


But they know nothing


Here is a hope to talk with the sky and the stars


Here is a hope...




* I just understand how it'd feel like... *




I'M SWEEPING


They say I'm so silent


Have no words to say


Why can't they hear ?


That I'm sweeping


They guess I'm so apathetic


Have no attentions to show


Why can't they see ?


That I'm healing


* sometimes we need to be alone to fix the things in ours, it's just okay.... *




A WHITE RIVER


As I walked out home in one morning


And passed over a white river


I believed that I'd be back there someday


After times, the belief comes true


Now I am passing over that river again


But a white river has been a purple one


* only one morning for one day *




THANK GOD FOR THESE CONVEX EYES


How to imagine the moon if we have the concave eyes ?


The people also have to be rush on running here and there to see what happens


And the telescope has no uses at all


Thank God for these convexs eyes


* an ocean thank is not enough to pay a drop of God's mercy... *




ONCE UPON MY COUNTRY


There were the colour of the fruits and the smell of the breads


There was the beautiful morning when we went to the river to take a bath


There was the pain but it didn't mean that we forgot the joys


There was the young me who loved to play with friends and toys


There was the bright dawn came to my family


There was the young me who couldn't part the dream and the reality




ONLY IF


If I were a cloud, I would ask the wind to blow me to the land that has no life


So I could change this pain into rain


If this pain were the water:) were not the gasoline


So this anger wouldn't be a flame




GRIEF AND REMORSE


Grief :)


If I told you that you'd been forgiven, I meant it


But don't be so sure that the pain you caused had disappered


Remorse :)


If I told you that I was sorry, I meant it


But don't think that the regret I had had gone away




WANTING TO BE LOVED


As a one in grey I was sitting on the edge of a street beneath the rain


As I watched the people with the colourful umbrellas in my scene walking with their boons


As I felt the cold strangled me tight then I tided on the cesspool dying


As I wanted to be loved




RAINY FAIRYTALE


I travelled home on a bus


The wet wind blowed the windows, tough


The trees seemed to release their leaves


And the nymphs swung with their mysteries


There was such a squeezed throat


Because the atmosfer was so cold


Boy, I loved to hear the rain's rhythm


And hoped there're also the sound of the pipe of uilleann




MISSING A FRIEND


I've never been counting the days since we're not together


Just caring of my longing to you


I've always been dreaming of you with my unsent letters


Just hoping that the same is what you do




THE DAWN TREADER


No winds, no waves


Nothing in the dawn to be scared


No whizes, no crashes


Nothing in the tread to be shamed




MY 21 (AN UNSOUND STATE)


The world said it's a great picture


But I left the day of my 21th birth


Hiding my happiness and sorrow


... I couldn't show my face


I couldn't find my 21


I lost my childhood and teenage


I was scared of growing up....




WRONG CHOICE


--wrong choice, place---cause sadness and regret of the days which had gone--I'll write later





It'd be nice if someday, I could write the beautiful poem(s), and there're the rests in my diary, I haven't written them here. Be back soon, okay ?




Last updated on September, 1999


No comments: